MIKE MORRISONIC'S SWEET POTATO PIE
• Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
• Boil 4-5 sweet potatoes till soft.
• Rinse under cold water, peel skins and discard (the skins, not the sweet potatoes themselves).
• Mash up sweet potatoes in large mixing bowl.
• Add one cup sugar, one stick butter (melted), one 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk, and one egg.
• Add one teaspoon cinnamon, one teaspoon allspice, and a dash of vanilla extract.
• Mash it all up till it's the consistency of pancake batter.
• Pour into pre-made pie crusts (should be enough for two pies).
• Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Wh-wh-whoa, I can feel my arteries hardening ;) This sounds so tasty, and easy, too.
I'm lazy by nature, so easy is allus appreciated!